There are so many ways to fundraise for us and we’re here to support you whatever you choose!
Get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01296 619419 to speak to one of the team.
If you’re looking for ideas or inspiration, how about:
- Have some fun in the office or in your community by organising a pancake race – everyone places bets on the winner!
- Hold a pancake party and get creative with flavours and fillings – you could ask your local supermarket to donate the ingredients.
- How about a panckake flipathon? Take bets on how many of you can flip a pancake all at the same time or who can do it the highest!
- Host a film evening – screen a classic love story or a good old rom com and charge your friends and family to come and watch.
- Send a Valentine’s Day e-card to your loved one.
- Set up a speed dating event on the day and charge for entry.
- Raise free funds for us when you shop online for your Valentine’s gifts with Give as you Live.
Hold a raffle
- Everyone likes a flutter so why not run a raffle or prize draw?
Crochet for Cancer
- Are you a crochet or knitting enthusiast? Grab your favourite yarn and make a special periwinkle brooch and then sell to friends and family for a donation.
Give something up
- Trying to shift a habit or want to prove you’ve got willpower? Get sponsored to give something up or donate the money you would have spent.
Throw a Purple Party
- Our Purple Parties help raise vital awareness of lymphatic cancer - your event can be as big or small as you like and you can order a pack to help you get organised.
Get involved today and make a difference to people affected by lymphatic cancer.